BWI, OKW or AOA suite?

Which resort for first four nights of split stay?

• BWI

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • AOA (save $200)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • OKW (save $500)

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Megara5115

DIS Veteran
Editing for clarity

For a split stay where it would be 4/2/4..... ???/AKL/VGF would you do:

BWI
AOA suite (save $200)
OKW (save $500)

We will have a car, don't necessarily need the space of AOA but like that the QS and pool are close. It will be me, DH, DS 12, DS 2. We have stayed at OKW before but not the others.

Last edited:
This sounds so convoluted. And wonky donkey (awkward for no reason) . Just pick one. Alot of packing and unpacking. I think you are over thinking it.

This sounds so convoluted. And wonky donkey (awkward for no reason) . Just pick one. Alot of packing and unpacking. I think you are over thinking it.
I edited the original post to try to be less complicated, we are ok with split stays and have done them before. We actually enjoy checking out new resorts and don't mind the packing up.

Last edited:

OKW. The fact that you listed in your voting poll tells me that you enjoyed it previously?
Thank you! Yes we did enjoy it, and the savings are very good for four nights. I wasn't sure if the advantages of the others outweighed the savings but I am definitely seriously considering going back.

Editing for clarity

For a split stay where it would be 4/2/4..... ???/AKL/VGF would you do:

BWI
AOA suite (save $200)
OKW (save $500)

We will have a car, don't necessarily need the space of AOA but like that the QS and pool are close. It will be me, DH, DS 12, DS 2. We have stayed at OKW before but not the others.

We haven't stayed at any of your choices, but I voted for BWI. We have our favorites that we've stayed at more than once, but we also like trying different resorts (although the values don't appeal to us). Since you've stayed at OKW and are staying DVC at the GF, I'd give BWI a try. Good luck!

I would do BWI, you already have an AK and an MK resort, so I think an Epcot resort would be perfect to round out the trip. You can walk to Epcot easily, and either a slightly longer walk to DHS (my preference) or take one of the boats. If the money is a huge factor then I would go with OKW as I personally prefer the resort to AOA, plus it saves you more money.

Out of your choices I’ve only stayed BWI but it is one of our favorites. The location and views are great. The pool is fun and the walk to Epcot is so convenient. I agree with @DisneyWishes14, AKL gives you are little seclusion and the other 2 give you some close proximity to parks. Sounds like a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter