BWV - just back from quick trip

Candace

DIS Veteran
Added 3 days on to a family reunion in St. Petersburg. Even though I had just been down to OKW for a solo trip in June, I just had to go back since I was only 1 1/2 hours away! One son and husband returned home to Arkansas while the 20 year old and I stayed in a 2BR at BW for 3 nights. Rooms 5087 and 5089 were in excellent condition. Well, except for the decorative part of the curtain rod which was holding on by the center screw. When I opened the door to the balcony (in Master BR), it fell on my head. Didn't hurt too bad and I just stood the long thing in the corner and reported it when I checked out. Rooms were not too far from elevators and had an excellent view of quiet pool, lake, and TOT. Saw Fantasmic fireworks each night from the balcony. Ate at Chefs de France, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Yakatori in Japan, and Fulton's at DTD. All meals pronounced delicious by both of us. Only visited MGM and EPCOT (we are not commandos at all!). Saw my favorite musicians at EPCOT - the Mo Rockins and British Invasion - 3 times each one afternoon/evening. Took my son on Soarin which I think is great and he found a little less so. All in all, a great trip - short but very relaxing.

Glad to hear you had a nice time. Wow, only 2 of you in a 2 bedroom, that must have been really nice and roomy. You got the master bedroom I hope!

I like your choice of restaurants! Glad you had such a nice time.

Bobbi :flower:

Thank you for the report on your mini-trip. Sounds like you had a great time.

Glad you had a great time. My favorite group to see is the Barbershop quartet at the "beauty and the beast". They are great!! They were in the movie "The Haunted Mansion", And cannot think of the groups name.

Glad you had a great time at my home resort, BWV!

Deerh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter