Bwv or bcv

wickedstepmom

Earning My Ears
I am torn bwv boardwalk view or bcv? Both would be 2 studios. My kids are 7 10 and 12. They liked waterparks and pool better than parks 2 yrs ago in sept. it was humid, going in sept again.

the bcv has the big pool over behind bc and yc - so that is a walk and it is big - so you might have problems kepting up with all your kids.

go on u-tube and ask about stormalong bay

now bwv has a clown slide - some people adore it others hate it. I hate it - too many nights in a studio overlooking the thing. now stay standard view and aren't anywhere near it.

so not sure?:rolleyes1

If I can get standard at bwc I'll probably do it..... but if its between bcv and bwv preferred..... I'll have to pick Bcv..... the pool is just too awesome to pass up. We'll have 3 adults to pair up w the kids. :dance3:

If your kids plan to spend a lot of time at the pool, then BCV hands down. You can always walk over to the BW for dining and nightly entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter