BWV PV Pics

3DisneyKids

More Drink, Less Run...Since 2008
Since there are so many threads and questions about BWV Preferred View, I took some pictures of our view (May, 2007) for the purpose of posting here in the DIS! :goodvibes

These were taken from room 3059, a 1-BR, which is at the end of one of the "short" wings. Those more familiar with BWV may be able to describe the location better. Although we were at the end of the hallway, it was not the main really long hallway, but rather an off-shoot of it. In terms of distance from the elevators, it was about half way. However, we were right next to a stairwell that emptied out to the canal across from the S/D and right around the corner from the main pool. Including going down 3 flights of stairs, from our villa to the main pool was less than one minute.

The pictures basically go from left to right as though you are standing on the balcony.

This is over-looking the little courtyard in the quiet pool area.

BWVPV2.jpg

This picture was taken from the balcony. This is a quiet pool and the building on the lower right is the Community Hall. It was directly in front, looking straight ahead.

BWVPV1.jpg

This one is also from the balcony, but if you look through the tree, that is the ToT over at MGM. If you were on the 5th floor, you would have had an unobstructed view. This is directly above the Community Hall.

BWVPV3.jpg

Also from the balcony, looking to the right (we had a corner room....so the quiet pool and Community Hall were directly in front when standing on the balcony looking straight ahead), and if you turned to the right, you were facing the canal.

BWVPV4.jpg

This one is of the S/D and was taken through the window of the living room.

BWVPV8.jpg

I hope this gives people some idea of what a PV may be. Of course, there are lots of other--and very different--views that are also considered PV. You could have a view of the gardens or a view of the main pool.

:goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks, Jean! Maybe we can get a good variety of PV views on this thread so that people can keep referencing it when they ask what a PV is! :goodvibes

Room #4004/6 ....WAaaaayyyy at the end of the hall toward Jelly rolls.

The croquet lawn was below ..and yes you can play croquet on it!!

2ch6otg.jpg

to the left...

30c3x1y.jpg

to the right... (service area to jellyrolls behind fence)

2yz0k60.jpg

Thank you so much for posting.....

Seeing your pics just sort of hit me with the reality that we're leaving in 20 days!

Gotta get packing! :scared1:

Thanks for the photos! :goodvibes

Tink10, you get to BE there in 20 days !:cool1:

We been waiting for the window to open for us BOOK our vacation at BWV for next year. I'm so excited I can't sleep.

Found out last night that my parents want to have a vacation at DL next summer. The have another time share, so no DVC with them.:sad1:

I'm on Dis this am checking on adding on a few days at the DL!:surfweb:

Here's our Boardwalk view from a couple years ago:
BoardwalkView.jpg

Dusk view of the Swolphin 12/07:
BWV-Swan-Night.JPG

We had 1018/1020 last year. I loved the location. It was so conveniently close to the pool, yeat there was a nice lawn in between to give us our privacy. I would book it again in a heartbeat if I could!

IMG_0036.jpg

I am so glad that so many others have posted their pics! Let's keep them coming! It would be so great to have a good collection here so that we can point people to this thread when the questions about the different views at BWV come up. :goodvibes

Does anyone have any pics from the area of room 2116 looking out from the balcony you would be facing community hall and walking down the hall you would be at the last trun in the hallway before the end say like 8-10 rooms from the end

I would be very thankful if possible

THANK YOU !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter