BWV...What an AWESOME resort!!! (Pictures added)

MiaSRN62 said:
Thanks for the report J & R's Mom......amazing to get such a fantastic Boardwalk view on such short notice ! We had a preferred view a couple years back and got the valet parking lot....so not every PV is a good one. But yours looks wonderful. I guess it's just luck of the draw ! Glad you had a nice stay :thumbsup2 ....
.....Funny thing though...we did not get a towel animal at BWV during our Aug 2003 stay. I guess Mousekeeping sometimes forgets ?
I couldn't believe they had a boardwalk view studio available at only 3 weeks out at ANY time of the year, so we JUMPED on it! I've never stayed in a boardwalk view before. It was WONDERFUL and the fact we got it on such short notice made it that much sweeter.

I didn't realize that PV would have a parking lot as a view, but I've since read that a few times on this board. That would frustrate me, to be honest, especially if I had to use PV points to get it. Thanks for the heads up. It'll help me in making our next reservations.

I think towel animals are hit-or-miss. It sure is fun when we get one, though.

We are doing DVC for Nov--is there a relatively quiet view for the BWV--or BC--or am I barking up the total wrong tree here?

We will be getting a 1 bedroom~

we love OKW, WLV but want to branch out

We like a somewhat quieter room--is this a possibility?

Jean & Christopher

jonestavern said:
We are doing DVC for Nov--is there a relatively quiet view for the BWV--or BC--or am I barking up the total wrong tree here?

We will be getting a 1 bedroom~

we love OKW, WLV but want to branch out

We like a somewhat quieter room--is this a possibility?

Jean & Christopher
The BWV boardwalk view will have some noise associated with it so I'd recommend either a standard view or a preferred view. If you go with the preferred view you might want to request to have a room that DOESN'T face the Luna Park Pool.

BCV rooms are pretty quiet but some rooms face a road, I hear. Our room faced the woods and was very quiet, except during Illuminations. You WILL hear the Illuminations fireworks for BOTH the BWV and the BCV.

Have a great trip. We love staying in DVC accommodations.

ETA: Click here for a REALLY good website for the BCV. A view from our room (rm 433) is included in the list that shows the room views. I've never found one like this for BWV, though.

thank you J and R's mom! :thumbsup2
We have no problem hearing or seeing Illuminations nightly! :woohoo:
We'd just like to skip the pool & food court noise-

Anyone else any suggestions or room numbers?

Jean

disneyfan2005 said:
What is a dedicated studio plus at BWV?

thanks
A lock-off studio has connecting doors to a one bedroom unit. The doors can be locked from either side so you won't have to worry about your neighbors peeking in on you.

A dedicated studio does not have a connecting door and has a small daybed in it as well. A small child (maybe up to age 10...depending on the size) could possibly sleep on that daybed.

This is great news! We just booked BWV! Our first two trips as DVC members were at our home resort SSR. We have stayed at Wilderness Lodge (which we loved, and got us to join DVC after seeing the place), but wanted to try a new resort!

Cant wait to see it

Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter