Cabana Bay Room Questions

hulk51382

Mouseketeer
Family and I are thinking about booking our first trip to Universal and are pretty sold on a family suite at CBBR. Question though...the room types listed are Tower Family Suite, Family Suite (Courtyard) and Tower Family Suite (Poolside). Is there usually another category for a Family Suite with a Volcano View? My kids really liked the pics of those rooms, but I wasn't sure if that is a room request I could put in or if that is a separate room category that might already be booked for our dates. Thanks for any help!

. Is there usually another category for a Family Suite with a Volcano View?

No
you may get partial view of the volcano staying at a family suite tower poolside, if you're in the right buildin and right location & if you're lucky. But there are no family suites that are "volcano view"

The volcano view rooms are Standard 2 queen, located in the 2 new towers (bayside and beachside) at the end of the Tower section of the hotel
In those towers there are also the 2 bedroom suites, which are more expensive than the family suites, and also much larger

so if you want that volcano view right outside your window, you need to book, either a Volcano view room (2 queen beds) or a 2-bedroom suite (1 queen bed + 2 full beds) at roughly $400+ per night, seasonnal rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter