Cali trip- hotel suggestions

princessap

DIS Veteran
I am looking for reasonable hotel suggestions for Monterey, LA area or even Marina del Ray, and SF...prices seem to be way higher then I thought. I need clean though. thank you

I am looking for reasonable hotel suggestions for Monterey, LA area or even Marina del Ray, and SF...prices seem to be way higher then I thought. I need clean though. thank you
When are you looking at going? Hotel rates are going to be high if certain events are going on. I am sorry I am asking about the Monterey area.

We will be there the last week of July first week of August.
I will take a look for you.
August is one good reason for it being high

• Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
    :
Rates get real high even for the cheap hotels. For this one event alone
July there is a lot of festivals going on as well. I would look now for the weeks you want and try to lock in a reasonable rate now.

Holiday inn on wave st in Monterey is nice. Free breakfast. Near Canary row.
The Emabassy
There are many nice hotels.
We are in town there about 2xs a month.

Last edited:
What price range are you looking for? Prices are going to be high during that time frame.

We were happy with the Best Western Plus Victorian Inn and the Holiday Inn Express Monterey - Cannery Row.

They are across from one another,

Walking distance to the aquarium and cannery row, good parking, reasonable rates and free breakfasts. There are better, nicer, higher end locations but I was happy with these for the price.

San Fran we like Holiday Inn at fishermans wharf. Clean, nice hotel in a great location.

In LA magic castle hotel is amazing (but maybe a bit out of budget)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!