Calling 7/3/17 DVC Independence Day Dessert Party Attendees

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Were you were lucky enough to snag a spot for this year's July 3rd Independence Day Dessert Party?

If not, don't give up, keep checking for cancellations!

For those attending thought you might be interested in some information I found re last year's party.

Contemporary Convention Center Porte Cochere

Pictures of standard setup there

IMG_1842.jpg IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg IMG_1838.jpg
IMG_1839.jpg IMG_1840.jpg IMG_1841.jpg Yeehaw bob I believe?

Pictures from last year. MS was NOT able to verify:

1) entertainers

2) whether there would be guaranteed seating for all, however, the above picture taken last year seems ample.

Last edited:
This years info from website

Revel in the American spirit and enjoy a star-spangled Independence Day celebration! Disney Vacation Members and special Guests are invited to a nighttime get-together filled with one-of-a-kind Disney touches on Monday, July 3, 2017.

Highlights
Join us for an evening of live entertainment, delicious desserts, games and more at this Membership Magic event!
Event highlights include:

• A tasty array of red, white and blue dessert samplers and assorted non-alcoholic beverages
  • Carnival-style games
  • A "front porch" view of Disney's Celebrate America – a Fourth of July Concert in the Sky at Magic Kingdom Park starting at 9:00 PM
  • Photo opportunities with Mickey and Minnie decked out in patriotic attire—plus, a complimentary take-home print
Note: Activities and menu offerings are subject to change.

Important Details
Find out the date, time, location, prices and other important information for this event.

When & Where
Date: Monday, July 3, 2017
Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: Disney's Contemporary Resort, Convention Center Porte–Cochére

Pricing

• Adult: $35.00 (plus tax and gratuity); Guests 21 years of age or older may purchase alcoholic beverages at the cash-only bar
  • Child: $22.00 (plus tax and gratuity)

Reservations

Sorry, this event is sold out. Reservations are required to attend.

Space may become available later due to cancellations. To inquire about last-minute availability, please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†. Full payment at the time of booking—with a credit card guarantee—is required.

Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment.

Important Information

• Guests must be 21 years old with a photo ID to purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.
  • Disney Dining Plan entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
  • Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
  • Please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
  • Party size is limited to the Member and up to 7 guests.
  • Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
  • Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
  • Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID required at check-in.
  • Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.

Menu

Attachments

• IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1845.jpg
    IMG_1845.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for all the posts. We were lucky enough to get a reservation for 3 and are very excited. I would love to meet any others from the boards who will be there too!

Thanks for all the posts. We were lucky enough to get a reservation for 3 and are very excited. I would love to meet any others from the boards who will be there too!

Yea!

Just noticed in confirmation our ck in time is 7:20 pm.

Surprised since stated time supposed to be 7-9

Thinking they may move FW back to 10 pm?

We were fortunate enough to snag a reservation so I will be there with my wife and kids. Looking forward to it! While we are Disney veterans of many trips we've never been for the Fourth of July.

Anyone from last year care to comment on this? How was it? Is the view of the fireworks good? (Doesn’t look like it). Were alcoholic beverages served?

Thanks for posting! We were lucky to snag reservations, also. 4 adults who have never been crazy enough to come for the Fourth of July until now. We are really looking forward to it!

Looks nice and tasty, and reasonably priced, I think. I specifically book BLT on July 3rd when I am at WDW so I can go to TOTW to see the fireworks, so I’m not a competitor for a place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter