camera

bswitz

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of taking our video camera to DL. If our entire family wants to go on a ride, what do we do with it while riding. Is there a secure place to put it or can we bring it on most of the rides?

Usually you can bring it on the rides - I've always got an armload when I get on! The only ones you may want to worry about are Splash Mountain and Grizzley River Run, where the camera might get wet. I always take a plastic bag to put things it, and then put the plastic bag in my main bag. CA Screamin' is really the only ride I can think of where you can't take stuff on....

Put in in a backpack or something. No matter what the ride (CA Screamin included) you take your stuff with you. There are free (for about 3 hours) lockers outside of Grizzly River you can put things in that you need to stay dry.

I ditto the bring the backpack idea for loose items.

Ive taken my video camera on most WDW and DL rides and it still works just fine :) -em

I took my video camera on every ride at Disneyland - some won't let you film, like California soarin or the 3D rides, but they don't search your bags and confiscate cameras, just keep it in the bag under your seat.

I took it on splash mountain and filmed without any protection and it didn't get too wet - but I covered it up for Grizzly river run as EVERYTHING gets soaked on that ride.

I left my stuff with my wife for screamin so can't remember if there were any restrictions on this.

Otherwise I filmed on Pirates, Haunted mansion, Pooh, everything in fantasyland, Big Thunder, Pooh, etc, etc.

One thing you will discover is most of the dark rides like Peter Pan, Pinocchio etc are not worth as they just come out, well, dark!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter