Campfire Program in Nov.

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
What time does Fort Wilderness have the Campfire program in November? We are trying to plan dinner reservations around it, but the time of the Campfire seems to fluctuate from month to month.

7:00 pm. During the winter months the program starts at 7:00. In the summer it starts at 8:00. This is so that it will be dark enough to show the movie after the entertainment part of the program.

I don't know what meal plans you have but, the Trails End at FW is a good meal at a good price. It is buffet style and they have stuff kids will eat. Last Nov. we ate there before the campfire time. Hope that helps.

During the Winter months they have two different movies.I do not remember both times but if you call FW I am sure they can tell you.

At your suggestion, I called Fort Wilderness. A very friendly CM told me that the time is 8:00 all year round. Since I don't know for sure, I didn't question him, but I have seen a few posts here on the Dis in the past that say that the time changes from summer to winter. Can anyone who has done the Campfire Program in Nov. give me some info. on what time it starts?

We were there last Nov. and the movies themselves may have started at 8 pm, (can't rememeber for sure) but the fun started before 7 pm. They had sing-a-longs, cartoons, Chip and Dale showed up and the campfire going.

We showed up a little before 7 and everyone there was acting as if they were at Disney World!;) It was great cooking the marshmellows, commenting on the cool weather and just having fun.

I am not sure, but the CM may have been talking about the actual movie (or second movie in winter) starting time and not the rest of the activities.

Have a great time

Going back TD 2002!

No, the CM told me that the fun with Chip and Dale starts at 8:00 and the movie starts at 8:40. I guess when all else fails, I should just try to call another CM.

i don't know if i have a good answer?if you call back ask for cm sunny's E-mail address.she runs the campfire program.whatever she tells you is the real deal.please don't miss the campfire progran it's a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter