Campground trip planning website

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
Is there a website, maybe kind of like mapquest where you can put you trip in and it will tell you where the campgrounds are along the way? Instead of having to search each individual stop in the trip? Heading down I95 if that makes a difference.

We have a GOOD SAM membership and that has a function that allows us to plan our trips. Campgrounds fall under 3 listings Good Sam Affiliated, Privately Owned, and Public . Most have a rating of overall appeal, restroom, and facility. For most you can find an general description of the CG in question and in many cases reviews of the local.
We travel the I 95 corridor down and have stayed overnight at locations that I can recommend and in 1 case a place I would strongly discourage. We travel from Delaware and pick up 95 south of DC

Don't know what you are doing as a search for each stop, but I frequently use rvparkreviews.com as a first sort. You can pull up a map and it shows where the campgrounds are. I look for ones on my route in the general vicinity of where I want to stop and then read reviews and info to narrow the options.

We have a GOOD SAM membership and that has a function that allows us to plan our trips. Campgrounds fall under 3 listings Good Sam Affiliated, Privately Owned, and Public . Most have a rating of overall appeal, restroom, and facility. For most you can find an general description of the CG in question and in many cases reviews of the local.
We travel the I 95 corridor down and have stayed overnight at locations that I can recommend and in 1 case a place I would strongly discourage. We travel from Delaware and pick up 95 south of DC
We are thinking of stopping at South of the Boarder on the way down (easy one and off and we were told we could probably just leave the truck hooked up) but we need a place a couple hours away from FWD for the next day so when we pull into Disney it will be early in the day. Driving home, about 8 hours away from FWD and then another 1/2 way point from there. I need to sit down and figure that all out (soon)

We use the Good Sam trip planner, and yes you can find campgrounds along your trip. You do need to be a member to use the trip planner.
If you went down 95 to near Kennedy Space Center there are several campgrounds or RV resorts. It is then an hour trip over 528, which is a toll road, to I4, down think it is two exits and there you are.

I have an app on my phone called Rvparky. It's pretty useful. Not really a "planner" but it shows campgrounds in the area, with reviews and links if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!