Camping in December... I need some help

cyndilou01

Mouseketeer
Hey does anyone know if there are in discount rates for the Month of December. My Daughter and I want to spend a week before christmas. Disney is so Beautiful during the holidays. I just left my job after 15 years and my co workers gave me a seasonal pass I was so very excited. so if I go before the 21st and can get the rates reasonable for campsite I can get my daughter a lenght of stay pass and Yeah.... a week at Disney... does anyone have any ideas.. I need to make it as cheap as Possible... I heard that for Fla. Resident price would be good for this time of year does anyone know? This was my Daughters idea so we could spend time together... I need some help to make this happen....

We will be there the last week of Nov, first week of Dec and were able to get DC discount. I know on Mousesavers there are also codes listed, these however were a little higher than the DC we got. In short, yes there are discounts out there. Happy Campin!

When I booked my Dec trip for the 16-20 in late July I was able to use the D.C. discount rate. I am not sue if there are any sites left at that rate now but I would check as soon as possible.

I know it's value season up until the 19th. We were able to book a campsite from the 15th until the 23rd for less than $35.00 per night at a Preferred site.

thanks guys I called and got reservations today for Dec. 13th -21st got a Fla resident discount I was so happy they had it available... the 14th is my birthday so this is my birthday and Christmas present to myself... I am so happy.... My husband will take the camper down and drop us off and come back and get us he will not be able to get off work....

I Love Disney at Christmas....

see you in the parks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter