Can accommodate 5th guest?

JasonMak2000

Mouseketeer
I was looking at room setups for 1 bdr resorts and some list an option to accommodate 5th guest but no bed linens supplied etc. Are we talking just no linens provided or no sleeping surface either, as in 'bring an air mattress'?

No sleeping surface for 5th guest, so yes, bring your own.

AKV-Kidani and BLT 1BR's have a sleeper chair. I'm sure that Disney will provide linens for those since they are actually sleeping surfaces. Now that I think about it, I believe OKW now has the sleeper chair in the 1BR as well. If I had 5 guests in a villa, I would pick one of those.

I think VGF also has a murphy bed in the 1BR, which would also be an official sleeping surface.

And important for groups of that size, AKF-Kidani and BLT 1BR villas also have the extra full bathroom which is a very nice addition.

Last edited:

RIV will also have 5 sleeping surfaces and the refurbished rooms at SSR will also have 5 sleeping surfaces in 1 bedrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter