Can anyone help with DC time ???

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Hi, just booked DC on line. My option for time only said 1:00to 4:30. I would of liked earlier but guess it was booked. How would you get the earlier time? Is this a bad thing later in the day? thanks for any help or info....amy

When we went, although we had "booked" a time they were allocating times for the swim when you checked in. As we were the first people there we took the first available (this was also the prebooked time we had requested). From the later swims I witnessed there was no difference between early and late so I doubt you'll get a "reduced experience" if you get the later swim. IMHO in winter it would be better to get the later swims as it is a little warmer.

thanks .. we are going in June. I will get there early to get the 1:30 time...thanks..amy

Same here. Arrived early in the morning and got a 12:20 swim time. Did the stingray lagoon and lazy river first.
There is no differance between an early and afternoon swim.
The rain showers usually happen later at 3pm during the rainy season. This is the only reason you would want an early swim.
But as for the dolphins supposedly being tired or bored, that's not true because they switch them out.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS USUALLY HAPPENS BUT WE HAD GOT CHANGED INTO OUR NORMAL CLOTHES ABOUT A HOUR AND HALF B4 THE PARK CLOSED AND WATCHHED THE DOLPHINS FROM THE LAGOON. THEY WERE TRAINING THE NEW DOLPHINS AND THE TRAINERS WERE RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO ROUND UP PEOPLE TO GO IN WITH THEM. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A LITTLE UNFAIR TO THOSE LIKE ME WHO HAD PAYED FOR THE PRIVALIGE AND LUCKY PEOPLE GOING FOR FREE. THE TIME WAS SHORTER BUT THE BENEFITS WERE THE SAME. SO KEEP THOSE SUITS ON AND STAY BY THE LAGGON YOU NEVER KNOW YOUR LUCK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter