Can anyone offer Legoland advice...please!

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
Hi,

We are planning on visiting Legoland in a few weeks, as an add on to our holiday (doing a week in Warwickshire this year as we did a pricey trip to DLP in October) but it is hurting my head trying to work out how best to plan it.

Our options are:

A Wednesday full day visit - no qbots. Costing approx £120

A Wednesday full day visit with basic qbots. Costing approx £194.

A Friday full day, overnight stay at Hilton, Saturday (leaving approx 4pm). No qbots. Costing approx £204.

Which would you choose and why? My problem comes from not knowing how busy it gets, especially at weekends so the 2 days may not be any better time wise if they are much busier than Wednesdays.

Also any tips for rides/plan of the day greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

My only advice is to check the website for Legoland before you go because they are not open every day, especially once summer ends.

It can get very busy especially if its during the holidays still. I personally would say 2 days as there is vast amounts of walking and it means you don't have to rush to try and get everything in.

Also worth noting you have to pay for parking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!