Can I Run This By Everyone? (Long)

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
I don't know why, but after 14 trips, I'm really struggling with our PS's this trip. If I don't chage it again, here's where we stand. Tell me what you think.

Sat. 2:00 High Tea @ GF
7:30 dinner at Le Celier (Epcot)

Sun. Breakfast @ RFC AK
7:00 dinner @ Palio (Swan)

Mon. Beakfast @ Concouse Steak House (Cont.)
7:00 dinner @ Blue Zoo (Dolphin)

Tues. Wedding Anniversary

Breakfast @ Spoodles
7:00 dinner @ Bistro de Paris (Epcot)

Wed. Breakfast @ Kona Cafe (Poly)
7:00 dinner Flying Fish (Boardwalk)

Thus. Breakfast - Haven't decided
7:00 dinner @ Jiko (K)

Fri. Breakfast @ Spoodles
7:00 dinner @ Citrico (GF)

Sat. Breakfast at RFC (AK)

Now for a couple of questions. Originally Sun. dinner was going to be at Norcoossee, but after hearing about the noiseiness of the restaurant I chickned out and went with Palio ( good move?)

Have any ideas for Thurs. breakfast? We are early risers and are usually waiting for places to open.

I promised DH horseback riding ( he's never been on a horse) I don't want to go to a restaurant smelling horsey, but since we're staying off property, getting back to the hotel to shower and change could become an expensive hassle. We need to be in business, casusal for Palio, Blue Zoo and Bistro de Paris. What do you think of Wed. or Thurs. for the ride?

I'm sure much munching and sipping will be going on with the F&WF. DH wants to go to Ghiradelli's for a sundae at some point. I think this should be discouraged, how about ou? How much food can we eat in one week?

Finally our departure is 5:30 PM on Saturday. I was thinking of stopping at the Earl of Sandwich to pick up somehing to bring on the plane, but now feel we'll have to do this way too early. We are flying Jet Blue. Does anyone know of any sandwich shops in the terminal? Sorry this was so long, but I feel I need all the help I can get right now. I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Everything looks wonderul. Happy Anniversary!!!

Are you going horseback riding at Ft.W? If so, you may want to consider having dinner at Trail's End. It is nice and casual, tasty(same food as HDDR) and you would still have that outdoorsy/cowboy feeling. Maybe a few drinks at Crockett's Tavern and then head to MK for fireworks(or watch from beach at Ft.W). Or better still do the campfire and movie at Ft. W after dinner and make it a real casaul day.

Originally posted by ILUVDXL
Now for a couple of questions. Originally Sun. dinner was going to be at Norcoossee, but after hearing about the noiseiness of the restaurant I chickned out and went with Palio ( good move?)

I've been to both. While Narcoosee's is good, it's much noisier than Palio. Try the lobster tortellini. Very good and huge!

Have any ideas for Thurs. breakfast? We are early risers and are usually waiting for places to open.

How about Fresh at the Dolphin? It's been getting good reviews for breakfast.

...getting back to the hotel to shower and change could become an expensive hassle.

Sounds like you might be using a cab to get back and forth? With so many trips back and forth you might want to look into renting a car for the week. The expense could turn out to be the same and you would have more freedom.

Thanks, WDJ, but no license, no car. We really don't use taxis that much during our stay. If we're out late, a cab ride to our hotel is only $8.00 from DTD. Hopefully I'll figure something out between now and then.

since you are early risers, how 'bout trail's end for breakfast followed by your horseback riding at fwc? eliminate one "back and forth" trip and don't have to eat smelling "horsey!" :)

As an ice cream lover, I can't side with you on skipping Ghirardelli's :) lol!

I vote for an ice cream sundae for lunch one day! YUMMY!

:) your list looks great.

tamie

All looks good!!
As for Palio and Narcoosee's--Narcoosee's is "noisier" than Palio certainly, but not such that you can't enjoy a meal. Compared to Whispering canyon and O'hana, it's pretty quiet.
So if Italian food ids waht you are really after, then switch. But just based on noise--I'd stay with Narcoosee's

Thanks everyone for the great idea. I don't know about those sundaes, tykes. I'm watching my waist line grow bigger every time time I look at this list.

Uncleromulus, I think I'll stick with Palio this trip. I seem to have a lot of fish and steak on the menu here. Never fear, however. Next year we celebrate our 30th and Norcoossee sounds like it just might be the place. I'm thinking about a May and Otober trip next year. (We may be eating there sooner than we think)

As far as the buffet type breakfasts, DH is not realy big on any kind of buffet, but I bet if I bat my eyelashes a little bit, Boma's just might make that list.

I wouldn't consider any restaurant within a theme park as being a place you need to dress business casual, but that's just me.

I've never seen business casual at Bistro de Paris...and can't imagine they would expect it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter