Can I use an adult TS for a child TS?

Clemvet

Earning My Ears
My parents had to leave their trip early to make hurricane preparations and have 6 TS credits left. Wondered if my family of two kids and two adults could use 4 of their adult TS credits. I do have their pin number.
Thanks!

In theory, it SHOULD be fine – given Disney would be "making" money on each credit – but there's no much that doesn't make sense. Hopefully someone else can chime in – and hopefully you can use them!

Why not order the kid an adult entree? Or pay cash for the kid and add an additional ts meal? Or a signature meal

I would think so. We are doing free dining and my DD 17 is listed as a child on the food planbut eats from the adult menu without issue.

I would think so. We are doing free dining and my DD 17 is listed as a child on the food planbut eats from the adult menu without issue.
Common misconception. The dining plan always lists adult and child no matter who is on the plan, even if it’s just a single adult. A 17 year old (anyone 10 or older) is an “adult” with adult credits on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!