Can packages through CRO be cancelled?

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
Hi all! I just booked my package with free dining through CRO (after calling AAA and they knowing nothing about the free dining...) Anyways, I was wondering if the AAA agents get on the ball later today and I am able to book a discounted AAA package with free dining with them, can I call CRO and cancel my rack rate package with no cancellation fees?

Thanks!!

Hey Kimberly,

I just booked a package and really grilled her about this one too.

They can be cancelled more than 45 days out with no charge - after then, there are cancellation fees.

Our AAA charges a cancel fee ABOVE whatever Disney charges, so you may want to check. It does not surprise me they know nothing about the special! AAA is not the all and end all people seem to think. IMHO your better off sticking with the agencies that specialize in Disney (Dreams, Magical Journeys, Small World) and not booking on price alone. They are the ones that know their stuff.

Thank you! I called a different AAA office just now and they are looking into the code for free dining and will call me back later (hopefully soon as I leave in an hour...)

I just need someone to book my package and would rather do so with a discount. I really don't care how much "knowledge" they have since I won't be doing anything with them other than just booking my package...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter