Can some help me? :)

Sugar Jones

DIS Veteran
Okay I am going to give you my revised schedule for our week in September. The date changes to MNSSHP really screwed up my ADR's and park days. So this is my new schedule (along with some questions)

I have never been to Disney before, so I have no idea how much time I need to allot for certain parks, travel between parks & resorts(we will have our own vehicle if that would be quicker) and what time to have dinner and make it to Fireworks/shows etc.....

So here is my new schedule:

Sunday - arrive and settle in - no parks, no ADR's (we will arrive around 8:00pm)

Monday - MK for the day - Chef Mickey's @ 6:30pm then back to MK for fireworks

Tuesday - AK for the day - 1900 Park Fare @ 4:35 for dinner - then MNSSHP

Wedneday - Epcot for the day - Spirit of Aloha dinner show @ 5:15 or Ohana @ 5:30pm or eat at Epcot????

Thursday - HS for the day - Sci -Fi @ 4:45 pm (early so we can get to Fantasmic for decent seats?) I had a 6:30pm ressie, but thought that might be cutting it close?????

Friday - This day is free, with no plans and no ADR's. If I cancel the dinner show then we will have another TS credit. I'm thinking the kids would LOVE Beaches & Cream? and I can't make ressie's there anyway right?

Saturday - 8:05 Cape May character breakfast - then head home for the 22 hour drive :scared1:

I guess I'm just worried about Wednesday the most. I really wanted either the Aloha show or Ohana for the Hawaiin feel since we are celebrating our 10th anniversary and we went to Hawaii on our honeymoon. Lame I know :lmao: I just don't want to feel like we are rushing everywhere either.

Gahh!!!!

I would probably eat in Epcot on Wednesday and go to Ohana on Friday, but I only know what I read on the boards. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter