Can someone explain "One Time Use" (OTU) points

At 9AM at 7 months, you can buy up to 24 OTU points for $17/pp to complete a reservation. They can only be used to book rooms available at the time of purchase, and have no home resort priority. If the reservation is cancelled, they expire at the end of your Use Year and can never be used for a reservation more than 7 months out.

At 9AM at 7 months, you can buy up to 24 OTU points for $17/pp to complete a reservation. They can only be used to book rooms available at the time of purchase, and have no home resort priority. If the reservation is cancelled, they expire at the end of your Use Year and can never be used for a reservation more than 7 months out.
Thanks I will be trying to do this for the 1st time to change over to BLT for my June Ressie.

Did the price go up for some reason I had $15 per point:headache::-)
Kerri

Yes, prices are always subject to change.

Further, the underlying maintenance fees have been increasing and comparable DVC rental costs have gone up, so it was probably about time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter