Can someone tell me the story about free dining?

KarenNYC

Mouseketeer
I was looking on the boards to get info about the value resorts as we are deciding if we should try them instead of our usual stay at Port Orleans and I keep seeing notes about free dining. Can someone tell me the deal with that as it may make a HUGE difference in what I choose to do.

We are heading to WDW in late August either 20th or the 27th and I am trying to get pricing etc.... but free dining may help me decide!

thanks,
Karen

Basically, if you stay between 8/21 and 10/4 (check in dates) then they will give you the dining package for free. You have to pay rack rates for the room, but there is no additional cost for the dining plan.

We are booked for Pop 9/23 to 10/1 and it is saving us over $500. We already had booked the dining package.

If you want to see what the price would be just go price the regular package online and don't add the dining option. This is what the price would be including the dining.
HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter