Can someone with more experience check these over...

AFETA

Mouseketeer
We are booked for September 18-25 at the Pop with the upgrade to the DDP. We have been on this plan 3 times now and have been trying to get into to some different restaurants along with some of our favorites. Please let me know what you think of our choices, especially for those new to us. I still need a suggestion for Monday outside of the parks. It is myself, hubby, and our 3 year old. Thanks a bunch Dis experts :worship:

Sunday Le Cellier ( a favorite)
Monday no ressie yet
Tuesday Donald Breakfast ( a favorite)
Wednesday Boma (New to us)
Thurdsday Crystal Palace (New to us)
Friday Narcoossee's (New to us)

Hi! You mentioned wanting opinions on the new-to-you restaurants. I haven't been to Boma or Narcoossee but our family LOVED Crystal Palace! My son was two at the time and my daughter five, and the character interaction was fantastic. My son seemed shy at first, but by the end of the meal was in a bouncing contest with Tigger! We loved the food too. I still remember their perfect bacon, yummm.

Keep in mind that I'm easily impressed, but it seemed to me that it's a rare treat to sit in such a beautiful restaurant, literally minutes after riding the Tea Cups, with perfectly entertained kids and a fabulous meal :thumbsup2

Good luck with the rest of your ressies!

I haven't eaten at the other two new ones, but I agree Crystal Palace is great.

I have found that we have waited outside to be seated each time for a min of 10 min. I have eaten all three meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner all were good. I do like booking the breakfast and getting into the park before it opens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter