can u xchange 2 day DL pass for 3 day hopper?

cindermom

Mouseketeer
My son and 3 friends are going to DL for spring break. One of his friends is from California and got them all 2 day/1 park passes but they really want the 3 day park hopper. Does anybody know if they can exchange their 2 day pass for the 3 day hopper pass and pay the difference at the ticket booth. And can they get the 3 day hopper for $119 at DL? I know we can get it online but is that the price everywhere?
Thanks for any advice! :sunny:

The answers are yes & yes. :) Just take them to the booth before entering the first day (since it's 2 seperate one day passes, right?) and they will allow him to upgrade them to a 3 day park hopper. As long as he goes before April 27th when the everyone plays for the kids price ends, he'll get the $119 price.

Thanks for the help, Mom2micayla, I told my son what you said before they flew out yesterday so they were going to check at the ticketbooth. I am sure it all worked out for them and they are having a totally great time. How could they not when they are at DL!

All tickets are upgradable, as long as it is true upgrade (meaning the pass you want costs more then the pass you have).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter