Can we leave our van at AK after it closes?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Please tell me if this is possible. If we park at AK in the morning but take a bus over to MGM in the afternoon because it closes later than AK, will we be able to leave our van at AK? And, more importantly, if we leave it, do buses run back to AK after it has closed so we can get back to our vehicle? Thanks!

Originally posted by lorilori
Hi all. Please tell me if this is possible. If we park at AK in the morning but take a bus over to MGM in the afternoon because it closes later than AK, will we be able to leave our van at AK? And, more importantly, if we leave it, do buses run back to AK after it has closed so we can get back to our vehicle? Thanks!

I believe the buses to the AK stop about an hour after the park closes. My advice is to take the over to the Studios when you leave AK.

I've taken the bus to Epcot from AKL serveral times after 8pm. Each time they stopped at AK to let people return to their cars.

Check with the bus driver before you leave AK, but I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get back from MGM for quite awhile after AK closes

Yes, they do this all the time. When we stayed at AKL 12/27-12/31/02, almost every time we got on a bus it stopped at AK to let people pick up their cars. Also, the early morning buses stopped there to pick up people who parked there but wanted to go to another park. This was about 7am when all the parks except for Epcot opened at 8am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter