Can we please do one character meal?! A January '19 PTR! *TR Link Posted 2/12*

That is a nice change, since they got rid of talking mickey! I need to remember that for when we go!

Yes! I can't wait to find out more details about it!

You did a great job on your fast passes....DS1 did ours...not exactly what we wanted but will make do.
41 days out for us now...I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can actually still go on our trip...my co-worker suffered a stroke so this is a chance I cannot go...ugh...so stressful

Thank you! I really hope you are still able to go on your trip :(

I cannot believe it is December already! The countdown is at 54 days!

A few weeks ago I was able to go to the Mickey The True Original Exhibition in NYC. It was so much fun so I figured I'd share some photos here!

The above was one of my favorite rooms- so colorful!

We ended up going on Mickey's birthday (November 18th) and were treated with a HUGE surprise- Mickey himself!

I was most excited for the MMC room. They even gave out free cups of Ample Hills Creamery ice cream!

And of course I couldn't leave without a pic by the mountain of stuffies! :rotfl2:

If anyone lives in an area where getting to NYC is accessible, I highly recommend this exhibit!

This looks amazing, how fun, thanks for sharing! I’m nowhere near NYC so I really enjoyed your pictures!

How fun! I wish I could make it to NYC for the exhibit but it just isnt going to work out!

What a great way to get you into the Disney mood for your trip that will be here before you know it!

This looks amazing, how fun, thanks for sharing! I’m nowhere near NYC so I really enjoyed your pictures!

I'm glad you enjoyed! It was such a fun time!

OMG, what a great surprise!!!! :) Is he not there all the time??

He is not there all the time, which made it even more special! It was a fun surprise :)

How fun! I wish I could make it to NYC for the exhibit but it just isnt going to work out!

What a great way to get you into the Disney mood for your trip that will be here before you know it!

Ah that's too bad you won't be able to! It sure did get me in the Disney mood!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

How fun!

Yay! What a fabulous surprise that must have been :thumbsup2 Loved all your pictures - so glad you shared them! :goodvibes

So close!! Do you have any trips on the horizon?!

It was such a cool exhibit and an amazing surprise to meet Mickey outside of the parks!

Hopefully my comment doesn't show up twice but for some reason it doesn't appear to be showing up...

I'm sure that FP day was super stressful with all of the errors! But it looks like you were able to get some great FP picks once it decided to start working. You'd really think Disney IT could get it together by now.

Just got caught up on your PTR!

You and DBP are so cute and your trip looks like it will be such fun!

And OMG the Mickey exhibit looks amazing! So neat that you got to go- thanks for posting photos :D

Whoa, that Mickey exhibit looks awesome! What a fun thing to be able to visit and get a dose of Disney without having to go to the parks.
I love the photo of you steering the boat!

I want to go! Do you know how long it will be there? I don't think we can go till after the New Year....

I think until February! So hopefully you guys cane make a trip to go after the holidays!

Ahh!!! I love the exhibit, that's awesome!!

It was so fun to walk through!

Hopefully my comment doesn't show up twice but for some reason it doesn't appear to be showing up...

I'm sure that FP day was super stressful with all of the errors! But it looks like you were able to get some great FP picks once it decided to start working. You'd really think Disney IT could get it together by now.

Ugh way too stressful! It's easy to start thinking of the ways your trip will be ruined if you dont get those elusive FPs (even though it really isnt the end of the world :rotfl:). But I'm glad it worked out. I really don't get how this is still such an issue!

Sadly, no :sad2: I'll graduate with my masters degree in May... so I'm hoping I can do some kind of celebratory trip maybe in the fall? I can only stay away from Disney for so long ;)

I bet! What a fun surprise!

I hope you are able to take that trip! You will certainly have earned it :goodvibes

Just got caught up on your PTR!

You and DBP are so cute and your trip looks like it will be such fun!

And OMG the Mickey exhibit looks amazing! So neat that you got to go- thanks for posting photos :D

Aww thanks! I'm really excited for us to go back together!

The exhibit was awesome, totally exceeded my expectations!

Whoa, that Mickey exhibit looks awesome! What a fun thing to be able to visit and get a dose of Disney without having to go to the parks.
I love the photo of you steering the boat!

It was really really cool and I'm so glad I went! Thank you! :)

I finalized our magic bands today! I have until the 26th but wanted to get that done so I don't forget with all the holiday craziness that will start to ensue!

DBF went with Gray (aka boring :rotfl2:) and I decided to go with blue since I have never had that one before!

47 days to go!! :banana:

Us too! :dance3:
Yeah my cousin's wife went with gray too (boo!). Less than 7 weeks!!!

I'm a lurker but jumping in to say that I'll be there January 28-February 1 (quick trip before moving over to Universal), so I will wave if I see you! :) Following along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!