• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can we specify loop during ressie?

Shakey2001

Earning My Ears
We have partial hookup ressies for this Oct/Nov and did not request a specific loop. We have a popup with no pets. Will they assign at check-in? We are also travelling with another family also with their own popup, can we get sites next to each other?

We requested a particular loop last time and got it, no problem! We requested the same loop this time...keeping our fingers crossed!!:)

So I say go for it! It worked for us!:D

Yes you can request a loop when makeing your reservations, And they try to honor your request,I think i have read some where that they assign spots 5-7 days out of your arrival and that you can call the fort and speak to the cast member in charge of that duty,I hope that helps some.

You can request a loop. If you and the other party have separate ressies have them link your ressie numbers together. That way when one comes up they will know there are two ressies you want together.

We have requested the 1400 loop each of the 7 times we have made reservations at Ft. Wilderness and we have gotten it each time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter