Can you decorate a cabin for the holiday?

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I know that many people decorate their rvs and sites but if I am staying in a cabin am I able to put out any decoration? I understand it couldn’t be too much and nothing that could damage Disney property. Maybe a strand of lights around the bannister or a Happy Holiday flag hung by string or something?

Absolutely! It makes it easy to know which cabin is yours when you come back at night. The porch has outside plugs so you can do it up right. (there might be a cart plug as well down by the car parking spot).

Sure blow-ups, lights, banners, anything that doesn't do permanent damage is fair game. You do it and you'll be the envy of your loop.

Bama Ed

PS - make sure to turn them on before you leave so if you come back in the dark they'll already be on.

I don't see why not. People decorate their balconies with lights and we have even seen the air/blow up figures.

Saw a couple of them decorated this week while riding bikes. Its allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!