Can You Do the Deluxe Dining Plan on 36 hours Notice?

Wade A

Earning My Ears
About a month ago my wonderful step mother had a health scare and long story short let me, my sister, and my 21 year old niece know when she dies (God Willing she will out live us all) we will all be coming into a very large sum of money. A few days later she called me to take her to lunch and gave me "The Talk" letting me know that the last thing she wants me to do with my inheritance is to be responsible and invest all the money for cash flow before I have some fun. She flat out told me that when she is in looking down on me from above that the very first thing I did was go to Walt Disney World and stay in the most expensive hotels and eat the most expensive meals for like 2 to 4 weeks and leave as soon as I have my inheritance check cleared in the bank. Is it even possible to do something like the Deluxe Dining Plan on 3 days notice? My step mother although wonderful is a real stickler for doing things her way. The last thing I want to do is upset her and be haunted for life because I waited 6 months to make 90 reservations.

Any dining plan has to be added no later than 3 days before check in day for a regular resort reservation and 2 days in advance for a DVC points reservation. This close to arrival date, full payment will be required at the time you book it.

Keep in mind dining reservations may be hard to come by on that kind of notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!