Can you move the sleeper chair at BLT?

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
Could you put it in the Master or is it too heavy?

Could you put it in the Master or is it too heavy?

No, the chair is very heavy and wide. Moving furniture to other rooms in the villas tends to cause damage to the villas. Plus it probably won't fit. You wouldn't get it between the end of the bed and the television.

We looked at doing this on our last trip but it looked to be too wide to get around everything and over between the window and the bed. On one of our first stays at BLT we setup the pack-n-play and it took up most of that area. Just had a small walk way between it and the bed. A theme park view might have slightly more room as those rooms are wider on the window side depending on where your at in the horse shoe.

Definitely a non starter I think. It is a lot bigger than we expected it to be and I wouldn't want to try and get it through the bedroom door and around the corner by the bathroom.

I agree with the rest. We've stayed in a 1 bedroom at BLT several times. The sleeper chair if very heavy and wide (more like a chair+1/2). Plus the master bedroom at BLT is small and not much room to get around. You would never be able to even open the sleeper chair in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter