can you only book 1 week at a time?

tlaw66

Mouseketeer
Hi we are taking a trip to Disney. I am interested in renting points but see a place were it says you can only book 1 week at a time is this true we are going 9 days

Thanks Terry

If you book right at the 11 month or 7 month mark, you can only book 7 nights,

If you are within the windows, then you can book more nights,

Hi we are taking a trip to Disney. I am interested in renting points but see a place were it says you can only book 1 week at a time is this true we are going 9 days

Thanks Terry
You can book stays up to 30 days, provided the check-out date is not later than 11 months plus 7 days at the time the reservation is made.

Be sure to research point rental. While it is cheaper than a cash booking, it is much higher risk.

Thanks for the help. I have done a lot of research and I think renting will be ok if I do it the right way going with party of 8 so you can figure the cost any savings big

Thanks for the help. I have done a lot of research and I think renting will be ok if I do it the right way going with party of 8 so you can figure the cost any savings big

As long as you understand what people are going through now with resorts closed, then it may still be a good move for you,

Be sure your contract includes that And what the expectation will be, especially given the large group You are going with.

sorry all I should have said our trip is in 2022 I am just trying to get information right now because we are coming with a large group

So since this thread is newish and active I have to ask (more like state since I don't need an answer) why in the hell is everything at Disney a 10 day thing except DVC. 10 day tickets. ADR is checkin plus 10. Fastpass is checkin plus 10. But DVC if you want a 10 day vacation book the first 7 and then wakeup each of the next 3 days at the butt crack of dawn to make sure you don't need to do a split stay.

I feel like Seinfeld. "What's the deal with DVC?"

So since this thread is newish and active I have to ask (more like state since I don't need an answer) why in the hell is everything at Disney a 10 day thing except DVC. 10 day tickets. ADR is checkin plus 10. Fastpass is checkin plus 10. But DVC if you want a 10 day vacation book the first 7 and then wakeup each of the next 3 days at the butt crack of dawn to make sure you don't need to do a split stay.

You didn’t ask for an answer, but you don’t have to log in daily. You simply book 7 and then wait a few days and add the rest,

Or, wait 3 days into the 11 month window and then book all 10.

You didn’t ask for an answer, but you don’t have to log in daily. You simply book 7 and then wait a few days and add the rest,

Or, wait 3 days into the 11 month window and then book all 10.
While I agree with what you're saying, what would happen if (and this isn't me) I was booking 10 in a RIV tower studio or AKL value. There's a very real chance that the room is taken of o wait those 3 days. I don't particularly care but I find it peculiar that a lot seems built around 10 days but DVC reservations aren't. Again...I totally get I can wait. And in my scenario or when I vacation and my preferred resorts I'm not worried. I just find it curious.

FP isn't plus 10...it's +14. It states length of stay but I believe it caps at 14.

While the 7 month part of this policy can be explained to make sense, the 11 month part makes absolutely no sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter