Can you park hop?

OldSchoolReasons

DIS Veteran
Sorry if somebody has already asked this. I can't see anywhere that hopping between Studios and the main park isn't allowed, but also nowhere that it is. Google is very WDW-centric.

Can anyone who has been shine a light?

Cheers!

Yes you can providing you have a hopper ticket. The parks are next to each other about a 5 minute walk. Staying onsite will give you a hopper ticker for duration of stay

Hey!

Yep we're staying on site so all good. I did look on the website, but it didn't specify either way so thought I'd double check.

Yeah, I had to look for it myself, only when you are in the booking tool to select your tickets you get the option for 1 park or 2. Probably because lots of locals have APs and people who stay onsite have automatically 2 park passes, so it's only for those who are tourists elsewhere and just hop over for 1 day.
I think anyone in France knows someone with a DLP AP and can make use of discounted tickets.

Thanks for the info. I was just on the official website to look for a December trip and could not find if the hotel + ticket packets included park to park access each day of our stay. I went straight here and found my answer right away. Can always count on Dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!