Canadian Discount Tickets

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

I purchased discounted Canadian tickets in February and the cast member I was working with said they won't mail the tickets to me. When I bought discounted Canadian tickets for our trip last year, they were mailed to us. Should I call back to see if they can be mailed? If not, when/where would we pick them up? My plan had been to run over to Disney Springs the night that we arrived to show passports, do that whole thing.

I appreciate any info you have. Thanks!

They may already be showing in your Disney Experience account. Check there first. I know when I purchased mine a year ago they were linked immediately.

If your tickets are showing in MDE then all you need is the confirmation email they would have sent you when you made the purchase. You show that email at Disney Springs and they will activate the tickets onto your MB (if staying onsite) or they will print a card(ticket) (if offsite).

Did you receive a confirmation email with a bar code? Are the tickets showing in your DME? Answer these two questions and we can go from there.

Okay, the ticket purchase confirmation emails do not have barcodes on them. The tickets are linked in MDE, though. I'm actually potentially changing our plan, which would have us at AK on our first day (no time to get to Disney Springs first). In that case, we just go to the window and have everything sorted out, right? Thanks so much for your help!

As the tickets are in your MDE you just show up at a ticket window with your passports, they will validate your info, activate your tickets and you're off. Others have commented that they have been asked to show the CC they paid for the tickets with. We weren't, but if you have that you may want to bring it along just in case.

I'm doing exactly what you are.... heading over to Disney Springs the day before to show passports and get tickets. They also told me they won't mail them.

Mine were never mailed to me last year. I printed out my receipt, and the tickets were already linked to MDE. I went to Disney Springs to show passport and get them activated.
You can also go to AK Guest Relations window or ticket window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!