Canadian Resident Tickets are back!

I imagine you can't get a refund on tickets you bought two weeks ago at regular price, right?

Some of our group have base 7 day tickets from Airmiles that are not Canadian resident. I wonder if we can upgrade to the Canadian resident 7 day parkhopper for nothing???? Looks like the Canadian parkhopper is about $2 less than my current base ticket.

Last edited:
Discount tickets are not making it easier to decide when I want to go back. February? May? August? Glad to see them back though. Even if it isn't quite as good a deal as past years. Still saves money!

This is a tad frustrating for me. I was hoping to see this special, but I travel October 6th, 2019.

Hi !

Should I wait for Stay, Play and Dine package or book tickets with this promotion, room only discount (for first week of march) and then no dining plan but pay out of my pocket ?

Stay, Play and Dine package and Room Only Discounts are not out yet for 2019 but should be with the next month or so.

Thanks!

I imagine you can't get a refund on tickets you bought two weeks ago at regular price, right?

Some of our group have base 7 day tickets from Airmiles that are not Canadian resident. I wonder if we can upgrade to the Canadian resident 7 day parkhopper for nothing???? Looks like the Canadian parkhopper is about $2 less than my current base ticket.

Call Disney and ask.

Last year my friend bought tickets at regular price the week before the promo was released. She called and Disney refunded her the difference.

Disneyland is a little different.

Tickets must be purchased between August 29, 2018 and April 11, 2019. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first.

I believe Stars Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is rumoured to open in June hence the May 23 expiry.

$279 for a 5 day parkhopper (vs $370 regular price) which is about a 25% discount

Got the email and was excited until I got to the fine print. Hopefully they extend the offer validity at some point, because our next trip is early October, 2019, just past this cutoff.

Hi !

Should I wait for Stay, Play and Dine package or book tickets with this promotion, room only discount (for first week of march) and then no dining plan but pay out of my pocket ?

Stay, Play and Dine package and Room Only Discounts are not out yet for 2019 but should be with the next month or so.

Thanks!
I am waiting... When I booked my room a few weeks ago for our trip in Feb, the CM said the Canadian room deals usually happen in late Oct/Nov. The nice thing about this offer is the large date range to buy them.

I'm guessing the expiry date isn't the end of 2019 like in past years is because Disney will soon be rolling out teird pricing. With Galaxys Edge set to open in the fall of 2019, prices will be going up. I'll be buying soon for our March 2019 trip, saves us about $420.

I'll be buying 7 night park hoppers for a trip next year, likely May or August. Should I go for the "plus" and be able to do water parks? I think we'd like to try them. Well kiddo would, me, probably not :) but the trips are about him too lol. I'll be waiting to buy a bit though, probably in October just because of budget (back to school is expensive, so many extras! pizza? milk program? an agenda? really??) and I guess I need a snow suit for kiddo at some point too. Ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter