Canadian Visitors to DLR/DCL: Travel Advisory for the USA Imminent???

Some news for anyone that bought the Canadian promo tickets, I just saw that Disney has extended the date to use the ticket till May 31 2021. It also says that that partially used tickets like the situation that rog80 is in will have the same extension to the tickets made as well (so May 31 2021). Expand the theme park ticket bullet to see the above info.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/en-ca/travel-information/
This is good news IMO and it does appear that Disney may continue to evaluate it as the Covid 19 situation unfolds. I can see them extending the date if things get pushed forward more.

That is great to hear about the extension - I have rebooked for September but in the event that falls through we can always try for next year.

Reading this morning that the Canadian government is going to be extending the Covid 19 protection measures till at least July, this includes the travel restriction/border closing in place now. Just FYI to people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!