We are not DVC members but have friends who booked a reservation for us using their points. Our trip is in 2 weeks. It’s a very long story, but we may need to cancel due to COVID exposure and the need to quarantine at home (still awaiting guidance from healthcare professionals). I don’t want to talk to our friends just yet because I don’t want them to freak out until we know for sure. And of course we will still pay them for our stay even if we can’t go, but what is the cancellation policy right now, particularly if we wouldn’t even be allowed on Disney property per their resort guidelines? I can’t find DVC cancellation policies due to COVID on Disney’s website right now!