Cancelled Reservations Showing Up in MDE?

zebrastreyepz

DIS Veteran
Both in the app and online, I have cancelled reservations that are showing up again. Glitch for anyone else? Wondering if I need to call. I hate calling but I'll bite the bullet if necessary.

Yep. This is happening for a lot of people. I've got 2 hotel rooms booked. One of them should not be there as it was changed 6 months ago to the other room showing on there, and I'm missing some tickets.

Been some crazy things happening with the app/website/MDE the last few days. A couple of long running discussions over on the Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board here:

MDE glitch? Everything missing (fp, adrs, resort reservation) Sept 11

Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

We all know of routine MDE issues, but this one seems especially bad.
Thanks. I put it here because initially I only saw problems with my resort but then realized it was worse than that.

Yes, I've had a cancelled ADR showing up in MDE. Also I cancelled a package and booked a new one, but it showed I had 2 different set of tickets

I kept having that happen with the app. I deleted the app, then downloaded it again from the cloud. Then it worked, so for my trip next week I'm waiting until the day I leave to get the app again (in case I make changes). The website seems to work fine right now for me.

Both in the app and online, I have cancelled reservations that are showing up again. Glitch for anyone else? Wondering if I need to call. I hate calling but I'll bite the bullet if necessary
YES!!! I've deleted the app and reapplied it, same thing.

Same thing with us. Many issues, couldn’t make Fastpasses, our tickets were gone, thankfully I was able to book our Fastpasses today, now my sons DVC reservation is gone, he can’t make his Fastpasses. When he finally got in touch with Disney, after several hours on hold for 2days, they told him there’s nothing they can do until he can see his tickets online then he has to call back and try to book his fast passes then try to coordinate his with ours only if they’re available. Ughhhh!

I continue to have some issues with already cancelled reservations. It's not that they are just there, a couple of them are blocking me making new reservations. They are working on deleting the already cancelled reservations. I had about a 35 minute wait, I'm still on the phone with them.
edited to add: They were very nice, tried multiple times to find a fix. They think it's related to the recent update. They said they were would escalate my issue to the team.

Last edited:
Mine is also gone and when I try to enter my reservation number it goes though but then asked for other member of the party and when I put them in it says that the names do not match... Is this going to clear up soon? I called a few days ago and they told me there were some glitches but I figured they would be fixed by now.

Now my hotel reservation for next week isn't showing up on the website! Dining and FP are there though.

For reference....
MANY parts of MDE where, again. BROKEN starting 9-11-2018, through 9-13-2018. MDE is not a business website. CALL.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Yes, my cancelled resort reservation for august is showing up on my MDE. My split stay for December (2019) is showing my tix (in addition to the cancelled trip tix) but not the two resort stays for December. When I try to link the reservation, it says it is already linked. Plenty of time for me to work it out. Just annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter