Cancer Sucks

You are both in my thoughts. I never, ever thought my father would get cancer let alone Pancreatic which is the deadliest. I am still in shock and cannot believe he is gone. He was such a wonderful father. He passed away only 1 month after being diagnosed. His cancer spread to his lungs and finally his liver. When he was admitted - he was already at Stage 4. I feel so lost and empty without him. I feel like a changed person from losing him and so angry at cancer. My father was not a candidate for Whipple. He had 2treatments of chemo but it was very useless. The cancer was very agressive.
I pray they find a cure for this disease. It makes me so angry that so little money goes to Pancreatic Cancer yet it is the most deadly. My father's family doctor had no idea that it could be cancer. There needs to be more screening techniques.
Please let me know how you are both doing. Be strong and enjoy every moment. I am praying for both of you and your husbands.

Antmaril, my heart breaks for the two of you. Watching someone in hospice go downhill has to be hard.

Just remember to take care of yourself. You have a tough road ahead of you. Keep posting here, it helps.

It's ok if you take life minute by minute sometimes. I know after my husband died I would wake up in the middle of the night and be so worried about something. I would post online and within minutes someone would post saying they understood.

We are here to listen and help you when we can. Sending more hugs and prayers for you.

I just wanted to let you all know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my Aunt to lung cancer this past January. She had also been in hospice care and suffered terribly in the last weeks. I am happy that she is at peace now.

I've been thinking of your DS this week. How did his tests turn out? I am praying they were all negative for leukemia.:hug:

Mackey Mouse -
How is your husband doing? Does he have adenocarcinoma?

:grouphug: to all of you my bil has gilo and now just got diganosed with bone cancer finally after the expermential drugs stopped the glio now this ill keep everyone here in my prayers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter