Candy Cane Inn ~ Wireless

Mom2Joce

It all started with a...
Hey there fellow CCI visitors. Just wondered if anyone had luck with wireless access at this site? And if so/not what rooms might be best for picking up a signal?
Many thanks in advance :)

I'd like to know this also. We are going there at the end of May and are trying to decide whether to take our notebook computer or not.

Bren

Sorry, can't help on this one! We didnt take our computer with us. I might take it in May when I go. That way I can email pictures and messages to my kids while I'm gone.

I stayed in one of the rooms located towards the back, I did not get a signal. I took my computer to the breakfast/pool area and got a decent signal. Everyone I spoke to in that area had the same issue, no signal in the room so I'm not sure if any of the rooms receive a strong enough signal.

I stayed there last June. I was told when I checked in that the internet signal was only available in the lobby, breakfast area and pool area. My room was at the very front of the building (my window looked out on Harbor Bl) so I thought I might be able to get a signal there since it was so close to the lobby, but I couldn't. However, the connection in the lobby & eating area was great. I could even connect in my car if I parked close to the lobby.

We stayed there in February and had no problems with our wireless in our hotel room. We were on the 2nd floor on the Disney side of the pool, I think room #253. It worked great every day.

That's GREAT!! Was your room across from the pool? The Front Desk? In the back? NEar the front?

If you are facing the hotel front entrance from the street, we were on the right hand side, across from the little security building. There is this little building for the security personnel that is located behind the pool area in the middle of the parking area. We had a small patio/balcony directly in front of our room and below this patio on the bottom floor is the laundry facilities and vending machines. It was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter