• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't decide which resort

Gillyrose779

DIS Veteran
We are going down to Disney April 27-May 4 and can't decide which resort to stay at.

We are looking at a 1 bedroom at Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake, or Beach Club. Wilderness is $200 cheaper.

We really like Boardwalk last time we were there b/c we could walk to Epcot and HS so we were thinking Beach Club would be great plus we have the great pool.

On the other hand Bay Lake is walking the MK and I would love to try something new- plus we have friends that love Bay Lake.

I like Wilderness but not that it is a boat or bus to everything plus I think I would prefer Wilderness during Christmas.

Any thought would be great!

I should add it will be my husband and I with our 4 and 3 year old boys.

Weather should be nice to enjoy the pool at BC so that might be a factor if your family enjoys pool time. But sounds like it might be a good time to try BLT - especially as I'm guessing with the young ones that the majority of your times is spent at MK? And the BLT pool has a nice splash play area.

Anytime is a good time for WL IMO though. With the MK bus they also have very fast service to MK but then the option of the boat too. And if your kids enjoy animals it's an easy trip or even walk over to FW to see the horses. Just something we as adults even enjoy doing every trip. But if you move around on your trips then December is particularly nice there so it may make sense as you said to save that for another trip.

I believe BLT is your best bet with 2 young children. A second choice may be Animal Kingdon Savannah View. AK has 2 nice pools that kids love. Kids at that age love the pools just as much as the theme parks.

Anyway you will have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter