***Can't keep us down...OFFICIAL MAY 2021 THREAD...come heck or high water we're going to WDW!!!***

I’m on the plane now! Of course I forgot all my cloth masks at home. :crazy2: I have like 30 disposables in my checked bag but gonna try and get my sister to overnight them to me.
I didn’t bring an cloth ones on purpose! The paper ones were so much easier last trip. We just threw them away each day or sooner if they got too dirty. So that’s all we brought this time! Ha!

We are here now! The trip in was a little rough dealing with some plane anxiety for some of our travelers. But once we landed we got our luggage and we were picked up by baggage claim. We had hired Tony Hinds and he had one of his drivers get us. Awesome, stress-free service. We did a grocery stop and got to AoA at 3:30. We got off the plane at 2:30 and we were in his van at 3. I got the text that our room wasn’t ready so we went to the desk and said we would take anything available and got a room. We got dinner here at AoA and are chilling and waiting to see if the rain is going to start. Today we are just chilling and then we get a rental and head to Hard Rock tomorrow after lunch at Disney springs.

Oh no! I just realized I forgot my card with the disney chase reward dollars on it. :sad2: We will be making at stop at disney springs guest relations to get it transferred to a new one.

We have had positive, wonderful interactions with cast members. The front desk cast at AoA were friendly and fun. Bell services were great and got our luggage up to the room fast. Cast members at the food court and gift shop were friendly and helpful. We’ve had a great evening and even saw some fireworks from our room.

Our first full day was today. We took our scheduled shuttle to the car care center to get the rental. Lenny was waiting for us when we walked out about 10 minutes early. He was quite the character! We enjoyed our conversation with him. We got our rental and loaded it up at AoA. We headed to Disney springs which was a little crazy busy. We ate at earl of sandwich. We used mobile order on the earl of sandwich app and skipped the line. We did some shopping and got cupcakes at sprinkles. You can order on the sprinkles app for pick up.
We went to guest services there and got a replacement for my chase rewards and I had to call chase and got the rewards transfered. Very easy.
We got to hard rock around 3 and got settled in. We headed to volcano bay and got there about 6:40. They closed at 8. Lots of people were leaving as we went in. We went to the wave pool, lazy river, the crazy river, and 3 slides. The kids went around several times on the crazy river. Busy day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter