Cape May Dinner

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So Cape May looks fairly reasonable for dinner at $47 per adult. The online menu shows fried seafood, carving statio, susta catch, paella, chicken, soul, salad, New England boil and desserts!
I know the crab legs aren’t included but that seems reasonable to me
in all our years going to Disney we have never eaten there has anyone eaten there recently?

So Cape May looks fairly reasonable for dinner at $47 per adult. The online menu shows fried seafood, carving statio, susta catch, paella, chicken, soul, salad, New England boil and desserts!
I know the crab legs aren’t included but that seems reasonable to me
in all our years going to Disney we have never eaten there has anyone eaten there recently?

Had the dinner 2 years ago, it was decent. Sad that there are no crab legs, but with how much prices have gone up even locally post-COVID, doesn’t seem to bad value wise.

Had the breakfast there for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised! Would definitely do the breakfast again. Enjoyed it better than Boma’s breakfast.

We ate there last year, like May, so not super recently and thought it was pretty good. We did order the crab legs, though. I didnt think it was quite as good as pre-covid, as we really enjoyed it back then, but I still thought it was solid. (We also ate there after Covid when they were doing family style, and that was an abomination.)

We have been there recently and it's good value for what you get. I'm also in a family that doesn't like seafood and there was enough there that no-one left hungry. We would definitly go back again.

We really enjoy Cape May dinner. We definitely miss the crab legs (they made it a must-do for us) but have always left happy and feel the price is quite reasonable for the seafood that is included. The atmosphere is relaxing and we have always had wonderful service. The fried shrimp are really delicious!

Have done breakfast, but not dinner. Good food, great character interactions.

I work at Cape May Cafe. Let me know if you have any more questions!
I'm having a moment and cannot for the life of me remember what the side room is called. I have a large party reservation (18ppl) and I want to request that room.

If you're open to other options, Disney World has a vast selection of restaurants across all its parks and resorts. You could explore menus online and see if something else, like honey lemon chicken, catches your eye.

Last edited:
Cape May is my go to for a breakfast buffet. Not a seafood fan but did dinner last September and really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter