Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
raysnkaysmom
Just cuz you're taller than me doesn't mean you can touch my drum...you stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine..

Since my two dds argue like this all the time (now 8 and 6), I vote for DBL101
I don't care if that one is broken. You stay on your own side.

:thumbsup2 Cinderella's Fella
"Is he looking at me now?"
"No."
"How 'bout now?"
"No!"
"Is he looking now?"
"Yes."
"Really?"
"NO!"

And in the immortal words of the music group ABBA... "Can you hear the drums Fernando?" Well, Cinderella's Fella sure can! CONGRATULATIONS!

:dance3:

• Cinderella's Fella -- 3
  • FreezinRafiki -- 2
  • AirGoofy -- 1
  • Capt. Barbosa -- 1
  • DBL101 -- 1
  • GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes -- 1
  • Frantasmic -- 1
  • marcemc -- 1
  • phalynx -- 1
  • raysnkaysmom -- 1

Normally this would be where I tell the winner to post a new image by noon on Monday... but unfortunately I have an unpleasant announcement.

I started this game back in September of 2008. It's been a blast with lots of great captions for lots of great pictures submitted by lots of great people. But after almost 2 years I will not be able to continue due to increasing time commitments outside of this message board.

This isn't some spur-of-the-moment decision. It's actually one that I've been debating for well over a month now, but had tried to keep it going because I know that others enjoy it week in and week out. I especially feel bad for those who have only recently discovered the game. :guilty:

Having said that, here are the final standings:

LEADER BOARD:
  • JR6ooo4 -- 9 wins
  • Wingman -- 8 wins
  • Uncle Servo -- 7 wins
  • Dismom+two -- 5 wins
  • faerieprincess -- 5 wins
  • DisneyDaveCT -- 4 wins
  • Scoobmuzic -- 4 wins
  • claryche -- 3 wins
  • GoHerd1028 -- 3 wins
  • wdwensel -- 3 wins
  • Cinderella's Fella -- 2 wins
  • DBL101 -- 2 wins
  • figment52 -- 2 wins
  • FreezinRafiki -- 2 wins
  • jann1033 -- 2 wins
  • NateNLogansDad -- 2 wins
  • Tazgirl1981 -- 2 wins
  • trennr -- 2 wins
  • Tuffcookie -- 2 wins
  • #1hockeymom -- 1 win
  • dapoteete -- 1 win
  • DisneyDivaMom -- 1 win
  • choco_latae -- 1 win
  • GoofyDude -- 1 win
  • GrillMouster -- 1 win
  • ILuvCrush -- 1 win
  • kimi65 -- 1 win
  • marcemc -- 1 win
  • Mckymousefn -- 1 win
  • middlepat -- 1 win
  • Pooh_Girl -- 1 win

I would hope that someone else will eventually start up a new caption contest thread (or perhaps even continue it here); it's been a great ride and y'all have been a great bunch of players.

Thank you one and all to everyone who has participated along the way. :thumbsup2

Sincerely,
Eric/UncS

I just started playing a few months back and it has been fun :banana: Thank You for taking time out to run this :lmao:

Uncle Servo...you will be missed! Hopefully one of the other frequenters can keep it going, and you can join in when time allows!!
Thanks for the fun.... looking forward to it continuing!

A few of the DisDads are going to try to keep things running for you. Just trying to get all our ducks in a row right now and get things running. I have enjoyed playing this game Uncle Servo I am glad you thought of it and created it!

OMG If anyone else takes over, let us know. My goodness, I sure understand as busy as time is but we are gonna miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter