• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Car of the hour" won a funny one yesterday at MGM

palmtreegirl

Loving life in Florida
We were the "car of the hour" yesterday at MGM. As we pulled up to the main parking gate at around 2pm the CM told us us to hang on a minute as he had someting for us. He came back with a magical Moments certificate for myself and "Pixie pins" (Tinkerbell pins you can't buy) for the kids. He then told us to follow the blue line for a special parking space up front. We were able to park in the front row(not handicapped) of the main parking lot.

We got a good laugh out of being the "car of the hour" and the kids loved the pins.

That's funny, and what it's all about. Just a little extra to help you remember your magical trip. Your kids will remember it, and you weren't mad at Disney because they didn't give you more!

Sorry, I just got done reading some posts that irked me!

I bet you appreciated that close parking spot at the end of the day!:)

Thanks for sharing!

We didn't get any big Dreams, but we did get 3 sets of those tinkerbell pins. Two for our birthday girl and my older 12 dd got a set after we talked to a dream member about how she forgot her pins and lanyard at home. She gave her a set of tink pins to trade! Pretty cool!

That's a new one! Hey, a great parking space can make your day!

We were car of the hour back in June. It was nice to win something.

Wah! No fair! I can't be "Car of the Hour"! I won't have a car!!! Woe is me! Alas! Alack! More's the pity! Oh. Wait. Never mind. I'm going to Disney World!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: I do win!

You are exactly right <stand back for an incredibly sappy comment> Going to WDW is the fulfillment of a dream....

Wow, Hadn't heard of them doing this one before. Another way to spread the magic. They have been doing so many things like this outside of YOAMD.

I feel sorry for the people that don't win and let it ruin their vacation.

We felt like we had won last year just by being at Disney. That is pretty magical itself.

Wah! No fair! I can't be "Car of the Hour"! I won't have a car!!!
Yes, but maybe you will be on the Bus of the Hour! It drives over the curb and disgorges its passengers right at the main entrance.

LOL! Reminds me of a few years ago when my daughter was stroller princess of the day! Got a free stroller, stickers and a big laugh!

I love it! Those little things make fun memories! We were asked to walk in one of the MK parades once. We'll never forget it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter