Car Rental Return

AEN

Mouseketeer
What company and where is there a car rental drop off in WDW. I believe it is Swan/Dolphin. Does anybody know if they are convenient also.

We are going down to BCV in May.:bounce:

National has a spot at the Swan/Dolphin.

We used Dollar, and got a great rate. Little known info, and which the agencies are hesitant to tell you - they will come pick you up.

We had ressies at Dollar - airport to pick up our van the fourth day of our trip. We called BCV's and got the number of the company. Instead they gave us the one in Lake Buena Vista. Initially they couldn't find our ressie, since it was made with a different location, but once they had our ressie number, they were more than willing to come get us, bring us to our van, and let us return it to the airport with no extra fees. I highly recommend them, plus with the codes you can get great deals.

In regards to the pickup - obviously they don't want to pickup your whole party and luggage. Send one person to go get the car and come back to the hotel.

We have reservations to have them pick us up from hotel and take to van at the "Car Care Center" and then we are dropping van off at the dolphin the same night, and taking disney transportation back to hotel??? I hope this works--our 1st time going, so keeping fingers crossed. Only needed van for 1 day. Oh and you need to call the national shuttle number 24 hours in advance to have them pick you up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter