Car rentals at MCO?

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Which car rentals are on site at MCO??? thanks...amy

According to the Mousesavers site, and to the best of my recollection, Alamo/National, Avis, L & M, Budget, and Dollar.
But I might add, rates are much higher this year!!!:rolleyes:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Thank..I know. Last year I used the FVG code for dollar. I keeps coming up for every car sold out. When I go in with out the code there are cars....amy

corvair,
Same thing here. All car types are sold out with most of the good discount codes!:rolleyes:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Hi,

I rent from National every time. Their lot is right across the road from the baggage claim area. This time we're going for a week and its only costing me $211 for a full-size car.

If you have an American Express platinum card, you can join their Emerald Club for free. There are also a couple of travel agents that are offering the same thing on their websites, check it out on Mousesavers.

The other thing that I like about National is that you get to choose your own car from the lot, its not picked for you. (Its the little things in life, you know?) :p

I think that the reason everything is coming up sold out for the codes is because most of the codes are exp before the end of June. Hopefully if we keep trying something will come up.

Denise

I rent from National every time. Their lot is right across the road from the baggage claim area. This time we're going for a week and its only costing me $211 for a full-size car.

We rent from National frequently. This trip I have a full size from the Emerald Aisle for 143.66 (including all taxes and surcharges) for the week.

Just used code RD on the alamo site - economy $94/wk, I know that some of you like larger vehicles, but this is a price which I have not seen in years!!! :bounce:

That's really a great price. Where did you find that discount?

I asked the same question cause it is exactly the same rate I am paying. She used the AARP code and the 15.00 coupon found on the internet.

snowmouse,
Ok, I will trade my age with you, then you can use AARP. ;)
Actually, you can use the 15.00 coupon, anyone can, the website for it is: www.vacationoutlet.com click on the icon for National and it comes out, print it and there you go!!!! If you have any problems, let me know.

Someone on another thread sent me to a web site that had codes. Dollar try KISS3. It dropped an intermediate car for 6 days from $214 down to $169. That the only one that I found that actually worked for my June reservation.

Isyorke, Kiss3 gave me the best rate. Will I need some kind of coupon? I have not seen this code anywhere else ... thanks..amy

According to the website (travelcouponsonline.com) it doesn't mention a coupon.(there are others that do mention a cupon). Check it out for your own peace of mind. Glad it worked for you!

Thanks..I have never been to this site.. I love to check out new sites....amy

"Thanks..I have never been to this site"

Tthis site was given to me by mom_rules so she deserves the credit!! Gotta love these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter