Caribe or Embassy Suites?

wmackleit

Mouseketeer
I saw some great rates for these two $88.90 for Caribe and 99.95 for Embassy.
Which one would you stay at. We are a family of 5, 3 kids 12,10,6 and will be spending most of our time at WDW.

Thanks

Having not stayed at either but having researched both.... I would go with the Caribe. They have a great pool with a water slide and with the ages of your kids... I think they'd love it. I've been by the Caribe and it really looked nice.
Jenn

I would go with the Caribe, and we have stayed there...it is wonderful...easy to get to disney, just minutes away.

Enjoy!

I've stayed in both. ES pool is indoor/outdoor, has a much better breakfast (cooked to order) and a managers cocktail party. Caribe Royale had a much nicer outdoor pool area and a better selection of (somewhat expensive) restaurants. Based on the ages of your kids I'd go with Caribe Royale. The newer tower has a mini bar the 2 older towers give you an empty refrigerator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter