Carrying the Brita Water Bottle?

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I bought one of the Brita water bottles, but now I am trying to figure out how to carry it around Disney? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Disney sells "bottle straps" which basically go over the neck of the bottle and form a loop whichI sling over my shoulder. They sell for $3.

We bought a carrier at epcot and it was great for $3. We used it all week and its saved us a bunch.

I saw something great at the sports authority. It was a waist bag with the bag in the middle portion and on each side was a water bottle . I am going to buy 2 of them. I will replace the water bottle that they give you with the brita ones. I do not know if they have them online but at the store they were selling them for $19.99 each. A little high but I am looking for a bag and the cheapest I have found was $10. Then $3 each for the straps which will equal to $16. So for $4 more its all in one. Check it out. It seems less bulky.

Hi doodlebug!

You can find the Brita Water Bottles at most department stores like Target, Wal-Mart, and K-mart. I even saw them in my local grocery store.
They run about $6 a piece. We used ours when we went to WDW in August and it really made a difference in the taste of the YUCKY Orlando water.
Hope that this helps! :)

We got this cool Safari Mickey water bottle holder in the AK. It's sort of like a "sheath" for the bottle, with an adjustable strap. Very comfy and easy to tote around the parks. It cost around $6.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter