Cases of water??

Kimmumum

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a favorite place to order cases of water from? We are going in July and I looked at the resort delivery service and they don't have cases of water. Where do you order from? Do they list their prices?

If we have late check in when will it be delivered? Before we get there? After we get there? The next morning?

We are taking the ME so we can't stop on the way from the airport.

Thanks for the advice.

I think Garden Grocer will deliver water, along w/ any other groceries you might want. They're pretty reliable. If you ask them to, they'll deliver it to bell services who can hold it there for your arrival. There's a $$ minimum order, but I don't recall what that is. Sorry. I think delivery is free, but I may be wrong.

Last Oct. I ordered cases of water from Staples. I signed up for their rewards program so shipping was free. And they shipped it right to the resort where it was waiting when we arrived.

I believe you can also order water from Costco (I haven't done it but I read it here on the Dis).

I have decided to place an order with WEGO again this year.....besides how else will I get my Diet Pepsi fix?

staples or office depot charges for shipping unless you place a $50 order and some stores wont ship to a hotel. costco ships free with a membership.
i was looking at the costco site last night picking out my water, $6.99 a case, those little creamers(50 count) $3.39, bags of coffee (24) i think for $24.00 ( i was going to put the extras in my Owners Locker) otherwise a can of coffee was 10 or 12 dollars and the filter (i dont remeber the price) i thought this way the coffee in the bags, you dont need filters, easy clean up and they will stay fresher longer, intead of opening a can of coffee.
they also had a few snacks, cookies, pretzels, breakfast bars, cheese crackers.

I have decided to place an order with WEGO again this year.....besides how else will I get my Diet Pepsi fix?

Amen to that!

I know this will probably start a war :) but, in my opinion, the only thing lacking at WDW is that they are a Coca Cola place instead of a Pepsi place.

I always have Diet Pepsi waiting for me when I check in and the cast members always ask if they can buy some from me!

Last Oct. I ordered cases of water from Staples. I signed up for their rewards program so shipping was free. And they shipped it right to the resort where it was waiting when we arrived.

Unfortuantely, they changed the policy last month -

now have a $50 minimum purchase for free shipping.

I'll just add an ink cartridge & be good to go.

Can you give me their website? I want to check it out. Thank you.
It's actually WeGoShop at http://www.wegoshop.com/

WeGoShop can deliver anything that a grocery store (such as Publix) sells, including water, beer, wine, breakfast foods, fruit, and other food items that you might want to have in your room. You pay the actual cash register receipt price plus a reasonable shopping/deliery fee and an optional tip.

It's actually WeGoShop at http://www.wegoshop.com/

WeGoShop can deliver anything that a grocery store (such as Publix) sells, including water, beer, wine, breakfast foods, fruit, and other food items that you might want to have in your room. You pay the actual cash register receipt price plus a reasonable shopping/deliery fee and an optional tip.

Yep! I noticed recently most people are using gardengrocers.com as well....but, for me it doesn't make sense. Garden Grocer requires a min $50 order, and their prices seemed inflated (website has a list you order from). Wego doesn't have a min, but I think you pay a few more $$ for S&H...but, you pay the stores prices....they show you a copy of the receipt. I also inquired about a delivery w/o me being there, the owner assured me that would not be a problem, but that I would have to pay by CC which adds a 3% fee (about $1.50 on a $50 order). Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter