Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder??? Get the fog outta here!

That's awesome you booked the same cruise as a surprise for this year! Our first Disney cruise I surprised my daughter by telling her we were flying to visit the grandparents but we had a layover in Orlando. She didn't know we were going on the cruise until we left the hotel to board the ship in the morning. I can't wait to see your daughter's reaction in the next trip report!

Some exciting news...

We just booked this same cruise for next month!!!

Looks like Christmas on the Wonder for Rob, Cass & Kira again this year! :santa::santa::santa:

:cool1::banana::bounce::jumping1::woohoo::dance3:party::yay::dogdance:

This time it's a surprise for Kira, she won't know until the morning we leave :D :D :D

I am beyond excited and unbelievably blessed!!! Only 29 days until we leave, oh my dog!!!

I have a zillion things to do now! :lmao:
Woohoo! So exciting. Can I stow away in your suitcase? :D

Your TR has so inspired my planning for our own Very MerryTime cruise, which I began looking at this summer. We booked the December 15 Wonder sailing from Galveston because we were unsure about being gone over Christmas week. We are excited, and I'm guessing you are even MORE excited!!

I am so excited for you!!!!!

Thanks Jen :hug::hug::hug:

That's awesome you booked the same cruise as a surprise for this year! Our first Disney cruise I surprised my daughter by telling her we were flying to visit the grandparents but we had a layover in Orlando. She didn't know we were going on the cruise until we left the hotel to board the ship in the morning. I can't wait to see your daughter's reaction in the next trip report!

That's fantastic!!! :goodvibes

We have to spill the beans earlier than that because we have to go through US Customs & Immigration, so we will be telling her at the airport I think :thumbsup2

Woohoo! So exciting. Can I stow away in your suitcase? :D

Absolutely! They are big enough :laughing: :rotfl2:

Your TR has so inspired my planning for our own Very MerryTime cruise, which I began looking at this summer. We booked the December 15 Wonder sailing from Galveston because we were unsure about being gone over Christmas week. We are excited, and I'm guessing you are even MORE excited!!

That's fantastic! You will be getting off as we are getting on :cool1:

Yes, I am super excited :banana:28 more days :hyper:

How fun! I'll be looking forward to your trip report. Have a great cruise.

I will probably write one but I feel like it will be rather repetitive as we are doing the same cruise, same hotel, etc. It might be rather boring :confused3

I am the midst of changing every single photo link on this report from Photobucket to my own server so there might be some missing pics or bad links for a few weeks until I am able to go over everything to make sure everything works. I only have a couple of weeks left to move all my reports over, not looking forward to that :scared:

You're doing it again this Christmas, that is so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:

This will be our first Christmas away and the girls don't know about it either, first time we're surprising them with a trip! I know it's only a couple of days to Disneyland vs a 7 day cruise (not that they are hurting, we have two cruises booked in 2018!) but I'm stoked to be able to go away this year (as you know, it's rough for the same reason it's rough for you). Sending you much love!!!:hug:

Cass write photobucket. I did and they extended my pictures for a bit longer

Thank you so much for this! I'm looking forward to planning a Christmas cruise in 2020 and you've show me how much fun we could have!

I just finished reading this TA, and halfway through your June Fantasy one - love your TA's! I was thinking though that perhaps the Christmas cruise suits your family better for a few reasons. Being Christmas and (generally) much cooler weather especially in Florida and Bahamas (heck it was only 39 Fahrenheit there yesterday and today morning, that's freezing! Only got up to like 55. Mind you... Summer has all the rain.. :confused3 I guess any time is great for a Disney cruise :thumbsup2
I also wonder if Kira likes the smaller size of the classic ships better?
Except for the Aqua Duck of course ;)
Anyway I am so excited along with everyone else that soon I'll be reading your newest TA!
And on the Wonder too, super cool because we are going on her in January:)
Haven't done the Wonder yet.

You're doing it again this Christmas, that is so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2:

This will be our first Christmas away and the girls don't know about it either, first time we're surprising them with a trip! I know it's only a couple of days to Disneyland vs a 7 day cruise (not that they are hurting, we have two cruises booked in 2018!) but I'm stoked to be able to go away this year (as you know, it's rough for the same reason it's rough for you). Sending you much love!!!:hug:

Disneyland for Christmas!!!! That is fantastic and perfect timing for you!!!

:santa: :cloud9: :worship::woohoo:

I hope it's magical and filled with pixie dust!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:''

:hug::hug::hug:

Cass write photobucket. I did and they extended my pictures for a bit longer

Bunch of jerks :furious: Still mad at them! I have only been able to change my links on my last two reports, I need many many more hours to change the rest >:(

Thank you so much for this! I'm looking forward to planning a Christmas cruise in 2020 and you've show me how much fun we could have!

It's so much fun!!! ::yes:: :cool1:

You won't be sorry ;)

I just finished reading this TA, and halfway through your June Fantasy one - love your TA's! I was thinking though that perhaps the Christmas cruise suits your family better for a few reasons. Being Christmas and (generally) much cooler weather especially in Florida and Bahamas (heck it was only 39 Fahrenheit there yesterday and today morning, that's freezing! Only got up to like 55. Mind you... Summer has all the rain.. :confused3 I guess any time is great for a Disney cruise :thumbsup2
I also wonder if Kira likes the smaller size of the classic ships better?
Except for the Aqua Duck of course ;)
Anyway I am so excited along with everyone else that soon I'll be reading your newest TA!
And on the Wonder too, super cool because we are going on her in January:)
Haven't done the Wonder yet.

Thank you :hug: :flower:

I think you are totally right, the Wonder our of Galveston (especially the xmas sailing) really does suit our family the best! I really fell in love with Galveston and the Wonder oddly turned into my favourite ship after last year :lovestruc Totally didn't see that one coming :p

If only it had the Aquaduck and Midship Detective Agency, then it would be perfect! :rotfl:

I watched the ship sail away last Friday from Galveston, there was almost no one out on deck and I saw people on the balcony huddled in blankets....so I checked the temps and it was 34F! :eek:

Well no wonder, all those poor Americans were probably freezing their tushes off :rotfl2:

Oh and you should do a pre-trip report :bitelip:

LOL! I think my days of pre-trippies are long gone :scratchin :lmao:

This trip feels so weird, probably because I only started packing yesterday!!! :eek:

I'm trying not to arouse suspicions but with only a week to go, I have to get packing today! :rolleyes: :rolleyes1:D

Haven't been on the Wonder yet but loved the Magic other than the 2 things you mentioned... aqua duck and midship detective agency... my kid will probably have something to say about that...

You haven't told your daughter right? So exciting!

I've convinced DH to do this cruise in 2020. He wants to hit the Alamo and such in the area. Would it be better to explore before or after the cruise do you think? It'll be our first cruise and I will have A LOT of questions as the time gets closer.

Haven't been on the Wonder yet but loved the Magic other than the 2 things you mentioned... aqua duck and midship detective agency... my kid will probably have something to say about that...

You haven't told your daughter right? So exciting!

Nope! We will be telling her just before we leave for the airport :rolleyes1 :cool1:

I've convinced DH to do this cruise in 2020. He wants to hit the Alamo and such in the area. Would it be better to explore before or after the cruise do you think? It'll be our first cruise and I will have A LOT of questions as the time gets closer.

Everyone is different but I always prefer to do the cruise last, mainly because I'm a "save the best for last" kind of girl and also just in case we get sick on the cruise, I would rather fly home right away instead of try to do touristy stuff. We've gotten sick on several of our cruises but I have a crap immune system :scared:

How wonderful!!!
Have a great time and enjoy your family!
Can't wait to read all about it!

I really enjoyed your report! Will you do one for this year's Christmas cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!