Cassondra & Matthew's Escape Wedding! (Save the Dates Ordered!)

Your pics are cute! I wish I was there right now.

Love the bright colors you are thinking of. My colors are blue and fuchsia with touches of mango. They will definitely pop. The save the dates are cute :thumbsup2

I think your pics are wonderful.....
I've never been to DW as of yet, but your pics remind me why I want to go!

Your pics are cute! I wish I was there right now.

Love the bright colors you are thinking of. My colors are blue and fuchsia with touches of mango. They will definitely pop. The save the dates are cute :thumbsup2

Yeah those are awesome colors! Thanks.

I think your pics are wonderful.....
I've never been to DW as of yet, but your pics remind me why I want to go!

Aww that stinks you havent been there. You will become obsessed once you go... You enter any of the parks and you cant help but have a smile on your face, Its truely magical!

Got my Save The Dates in the mail on thursday.. Looks exactly like the image on their website. Very clean and nice. Came with envelopes. Here is the pic of them still in the wrapping...

DSC_0006.jpg

:woohoo:

large_image25.jpg

large_image26.jpg

let me know what ya think.

These are my colors and i love them! I love how the fuschia pops against the blue! And i think it looks great with the boardwalk :lovestruc I'm totally biased but just thought i'd give you my vote!

I love your ering and i thank you for posting the disney pics... i'm totally having disney withdrawal! :rotfl2:

If I could PM you, I would.

Just a peice of advice from someone who has seen issues with this stuff-

You should really be careful to blur your last name on your invitations and remove your location from your avatar. I know you shouldn't have to think about this stuff, but I've learned in the past year or so that there's a lot of crazy out there reading the dis. While I wouldn't worry about anyone harming you, I would be concerned about being stalked all over the interwebs.

Good luck with your wedding planning, everything looks great and I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride. :)

They look lovely!

Thanks!

These are my colors and i love them! I love how the fuschia pops against the blue! And i think it looks great with the boardwalk :lovestruc I'm totally biased but just thought i'd give you my vote!

I love your ering and i thank you for posting the disney pics... i'm totally having disney withdrawal! :rotfl2:

hehe thanks! Yeah they look really good together.

If I could PM you, I would.

Just a peice of advice from someone who has seen issues with this stuff-

You should really be careful to blur your last name on your invitations and remove your location from your avatar. I know you shouldn't have to think about this stuff, but I've learned in the past year or so that there's a lot of crazy out there reading the dis. While I wouldn't worry about anyone harming you, I would be concerned about being stalked all over the interwebs.

Good luck with your wedding planning, everything looks great and I'm sure you will be a beautiful bride. :)

Thanks for the advice. I went ahead and blurred the names on the save the dates. Thanks for your concern.

Congratulations! You and your fiance are an adorable couple!
Love that dress. Love your ring.

And now some thoughts on things you posted. My opinion is just an opinion. It obviously doesn't matter what I like. But I'm going to be brutally honest. Don't hate me! LOL!

The colors aren't bad. But whatever that feather thing is, is not cute.

I'd like this better if it were blue and brown instead of gray. The shade of blue is very nice though.

I am not a fan of that one. The doves make it look kind of crazy and messy. Not very elegant.

It's just too much of two colors. I think it needs an accent color added in

These are the invitations we bought as a kit but then I put my own dinsey touch to it... We found this mickey hole punch and I was like awesome! And then I found the little mickey head jewels in black and silver.

Of course this isnt our names this is just the demo to see what it would look like... I am thinking about adding a turquoise bow instead of the gray one to add some pop. I was also going to use the disney font instead of the formal looking font... Kit comes with RSVP cards and envelopes and all. Here are some pics I took...Let me know what you think....

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

Cute invitations. Subtle Disney-ish and classic looking.

Thank you!!

Here are some necklaces I found I thought they were pretty cute... Let me know what ya think...Its a way to add the disney touch ;)

134024013_o.jpg

260806923_o.jpg

I dont know about the second one though...I dont really like the chain...

They both look really chunky to me. Maybe it's the photo. But they look too big.

Oh awesome...Let me look at what they got...

I found this one I really like it kinda matches my ring!

PICT0001.jpg

Again, this one looks big too. I think once you put that dress on, you're going to want something a bit more dainty.

hehe Thanks! Yeah the blue and black cake is awesome... I know I want some colors that pop even pink and orange or fusha and teal.

Thats funny.... I didnt get it cause it did look like it was kinda on the big side. The one I bought you cant really tell what size it is but for 71 cents you cant beat it... I dont understand how they make money on that stuff...

Anyways... Here are some more inspiration colors... Let me know what you would pick, along with the ones I posted previously...

redandaqua.jpg

redandaqua2.jpg

large_image25.jpg

large_image26.jpg

pinkandorange.jpg

rasberryorangekiwi.jpg

let me know what ya think.

I like the shade of pink in the first photo.
The hot pink in the third pink is too bright for my tastes. However, it's not too bad against the blue dress. I don't like it against the pink dress.

The cake isn't too bad. But if you were to add blue to it, it would be way too over the top. If you took out of green and maybe the orange too it would be okay with blue added into the mix. With too many colors it would look like a Skittles wedding.

fruit-skittles-1.jpg

Very cute Save the Date cards!

Love all of the park photos. When were those taken? You're sad that the wand isn't there anymore? I was happy it wasn't there on our last trip. I never actually saw it in person, but I just wasn't a fan of that giant thing. LOL.

Got my Save The Dates in the mail on thursday.. Looks exactly like the image on their website. Very clean and nice. Came with envelopes. Here is the pic of them still in the wrapping...

DSC_0006.jpg

:woohoo:

I'm not planning a wedding (been married a few years, in fact, lol) but I stumbled upon this and wanted to say those Save the Date cards are so pretty! I also love the dress!

Well sorry I havent posted anything in a while. I have some bad news. Due to cost reasons for us and family members we have decided to have a local wedding instead of a disney one. :( I am not to bummed though. With the money I save I can have more money to make it custom and do it how I want it. But I will still keep you updated on everything.

On a positive note. My mom and brother flew out last week and stayed for a week so me and my mom could start doing some wedding shopping. I found my dress!!! I put the deposit on it and ordered it. I ended up buyin a alfred angelo dress. I tried on like 20 dresses at davids and none of them did for me. Felt cheap and they wanted the money in full to order it. Kinda weird. I would post a picof the dress but I am affraid my honey would go on here and see it. lol.

We also found the venue we are going to have it at. I have a couple of videos that I will post of other weddings so you can see the venue. Everything will be held there. Ceremony and reception.

Here is a couple videos of the venue. Both beautiful weddings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIWFVet6v_E

http://exposureroom.com/members/JoeSimonProductions.aspx/assets/bb21e0d2521246e18c59be0c077fbcae/

I also bought a wedding planner to keep track of things. Let me know what ya'll think!

Well sorry I havent posted anything in a while. I have some bad news. Due to cost reasons for us and family members we have decided to have a local wedding instead of a disney one. :( I am not to bummed though. With the money I save I can have more money to make it custom and do it how I want it. But I will still keep you updated on everything.

On a positive note. My mom and brother flew out last week and stayed for a week so me and my mom could start doing some wedding shopping. I found my dress!!! I put the deposit on it and ordered it. I ended up buyin a alfred angelo dress. I tried on like 20 dresses at davids and none of them did for me. Felt cheap and they wanted the money in full to order it. Kinda weird. I would post a picof the dress but I am affraid my honey would go on here and see it. lol.

We also found the venue we are going to have it at. I have a couple of videos that I will post of other weddings so you can see the venue. Everything will be held there. Ceremony and reception.

Here is a couple videos of the venue. Both beautiful weddings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIWFVet6v_E

http://exposureroom.com/members/JoeSimonProductions.aspx/assets/bb21e0d2521246e18c59be0c077fbcae/

I also bought a wedding planner to keep track of things. Let me know what ya'll think!

Vintage Villas is gorgeous!! :thumbsup2

hehe yeah when we first visited them it was perfect for the amount of people. I love the lake in the backround. And it was the cheapest out of all of them so I would say we got lucky on that part hehe.

That is a beautiful place to have a wedding.

You are very smart to do what you're doing. I honestly think that Disney is way over blown and their prices for what they offer is crazy.

You'll still be a princess for the day.

Yeah I agree. Only a few people would be able to go too. Since its local we can have everyone we want there.

Thats also something I didnt like was you kinda had to bend around their rules and I wanted it to be custom to what we like and our personality. I am very happy with my decision. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter